Wednesday, June 1, 2022

DRIVE OZ MOTORS, INC.


I was sent a message about Raphael Shabtai's newest business named DRIVE OZ MOTORS, INC. Based on the review I've seen, he's expanding to scam people with used cars now. A review from BBB: 

"I’ve been bamboozled. I was told from ***** ****** (financial advisor) in order for the car deal to go through with ******** I would have to sell my 2019 Honda Accord to ******. Their company predicted once my vehicle would be sold to ****** the remaining cash refund will be $4400. That totals a cash down payment of $8000. I’ve requested of proof from Drive Oz of me having to sell my vehicle in writing from ******** and I haven’t received it as of yet. What they sent was a copy of trade-in information without my name nor ******** financial stating I have to sell/trade-in my vehicle. Back on December 29,2021 at approximately 10:30am ****** ********* (Sales person) DM’s me (instagram) pictures of an Audi Q5 Premium VIN:***************** this particular vehicle shows a moonroof along with a backup camera. He also send a copy of the CARFAX report. In the CARFAX report it stated the vehicle was last owned in Florida. I then asked him is this vehicle a basic model? He stated NO! Therefore, I proceeded to go on with the deal. ****** then sent me more pictures of the what I thought was the same vehicle that same evening. Never once I was told a different would be coming instead. There was no more information about the Audi Q5. On January 5, 2022 I received a call from ****** stating we have the car. My down CASH payment is $3600. I never agreed to a cash down payment of $3600. My agreement was $3000. Once again I wasn’t notified of my down payment has been changed. The monies was given because I trusted my little cousin. When the vehicle arrived on Jan. 13, 2022 I noticed it wasn’t the same vehicle based on the pictures and CARFAX report sent from Carson. ******** financial called to go over my information and I stated to them I put down $3600 down and the rest was coming from me selling me car. ***** text me stating I must call the lender back and say I put 8000 cash down and not 3600. I am requesting my down payment back and for Drive Oz to come for vehicle."

No comments:

Post a Comment