Thursday, January 7, 2016

22 Pallets of the Wrong Merchandise




Here is the latest customer scammed by TDW Closeouts (posted Dec 24th, 2015 by Sal P.):

I ordered a Walmart Liquidation General Merchandise load of 24 pallets or more. What I received was a truckload of 22 pallets of nothing but Lasko Fans. I refused to unload the truck and wanted to send it back after talking with a sales ep at TDW. I explained that I do not have the room to store 22 pallets in my warehouse. After several minutes the owner of TDW Raphael Shabtai he begged me not to send truck back and that he would make this right. He kept rambling on that he has been in business for over 17yrs and that he isnt going any place. He said that I could trust him on his word. So I told him I will unload the truck provided he gets a carrier to pick up this load within 3 days and that they send me out another Walmart truck of what I ordered! He stated that he can do this but I needed to trust him. He said he would give me his Word and PROMISE that he would make this right for me!! I asked him again for his word MAN to MAN because I told him that if a MAN gives someone his word and he doesnt deliver he is not a man at all and once you cant trust a man on his word then he is nothing!!! He has done nothing sinnce then except to tell his sales assc. that he does not talk to customers and that he will sell me another load for $4, 000. Areyou FREAKIN kidding me? I paid over $6, 000 for that load and you want me to send you another $4, 000 to get the load I was supposed to get? This guy is a ripoff!! Back on 9/29/15 I ordered a craftsman tool load that was supposed to be all shelf pulls, and new like stuff. Paid $12, 898.00 for that load and it was nothing but all WEEDEATERS and BLOWERS!! 30+ plus pallets and it was all SALVAGE merchandise I took over 85% of this stuff to the DUMP!!!. He did give me a credit of $6, 000 on future trucks but when I ordered my next truck they would only allow me to use 1300 at a time and they jacked there price up on the load I inquired about. How to I know I had an associate call and order the same truck and he was to get it lower than mine with my Discount!! Really!!
As you can see this company continues to LIE and CHEAT there customers just by the reviews that are listed on many sites throughout the socail media network!! I would like to get my $6, 000.00 dollars along with my credit that I still have of $3, 500.00 back ito my bank account. I have had to borrow money from frends and family to try to cover these costs. They have CHEATED me, LIED to me and most of all The Owner Raphael Shabtai gave me his word and renegged on that as well!! How the BBC allows this company to stay in business with as many complaints that have been filed is beyond me!! This owner is false advertizing his products and as small business wners we have no re-course to get our money back or our Dignity!!
I will hope the BBC does something to this company as they are mis-leading everyone that deals with them. I have videos and pics of all I have described. You can NOT TRUST and man who breaks his word as he is nothing then!! Yes that is Raphael Shabtai owner of TDW!!!

17 comments:

  1. TDW Update!!!
    AS of today 9/21/16 I still have no resolution from TDW or there owner Raphael Shabtai!!! They have contacted me and asked if I would take down my blogs if I >>>>>>>Get ready for this!! If I send them another $2500 dollars and they will send me a and I quote A GOOD WALMART GENERAL MERCHANDISE LOAD!! REALLY???. There owner Raphael Shabtai gave me HIS WORD AS A MAN that he would take care of my problem of THEM TDW sending me the wrong truck load!!! Instead Raphael Shabtai wants me to send him $2500 for my truckload that I originally ordered and oh yea....$900 plus for shipping!! What kind of man is Raphael Shabtai?? Definitely not a man of his word!! In this country when we say you have my word then you better back it up!! Raphael Shabtai, you have not!!!! Being the owner of TDW how can ANYONE want to do business with these liars and cheaters???? It starts at the top of this company with LITTLE MAN Raphael Shabtai!!
    We as small business owners will be attending the convention in Las Vegas at the end of February...I HEAR that many people will be handing out many fliers on there experience of buying TDW CRAP MERCHANDISE while at the convention!! Hmmm what does this say about this company TDW and there LITTLE MAN owner Raphael Shabtai? Join the movement people and lets get the word out on these LIARS and THIEVES TDW and there LITTLE MAN owner Raphael Shabtai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TDW Update!!!
    AS of today 9/21/16 I still have no resolution from TDW or there owner Raphael Shabtai!!! They have contacted me and asked if I would take down my blogs if I >>>>>>>Get ready for this!! If I send them another $2500 dollars and they will send me a and I quote A GOOD WALMART GENERAL MERCHANDISE LOAD!! REALLY???. There owner Raphael Shabtai gave me HIS WORD AS A MAN that he would take care of my problem of THEM TDW sending me the wrong truck load!!! Instead Raphael Shabtai wants me to send him $2500 for my truckload that I originally ordered and oh yea....$900 plus for shipping!! What kind of man is Raphael Shabtai?? Definitely not a man of his word!! In this country when we say you have my word then you better back it up!! Raphael Shabtai, you have not!!!! Being the owner of TDW how can ANYONE want to do business with these liars and cheaters???? It starts at the top of this company with LITTLE MAN Raphael Shabtai!!
    We as small business owners will be attending the convention in Las Vegas at the end of February...I HEAR that many people will be handing out many fliers on there experience of buying TDW CRAP MERCHANDISE while at the convention!! Hmmm what does this say about this company TDW and there LITTLE MAN owner Raphael Shabtai? Join the movement people and lets get the word out on these LIARS and THIEVES TDW and there LITTLE MAN owner Raphael Shabtai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Do you have pictures of the merchandise you received? If can email them to me and I'll post them on this blog. Every honest negative review is another step in taking down this fraudulent company.

      Delete
  3. I thank you I almost made a mistake me and my business partner were going to purchase 2 17,500 truck loads from this company I hate liers and scammers thank @sal pallazzolo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you I almost made a mistake me and my business partner were going to purchase 2 17,500 truck loads from this company I hate liers and scammers thank @sal pallazzolo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this blog helped prevent you from falling for their scams. They will say anything to make a sale. Good luck and be sure to read reviews before dealing with any online company.

      Delete
    2. oday is 2/22/16 and still no resolution to my dealings with this company. They have NEVER sent me another truckload like there crooked owner promised and gave me his word. He is a liar and a thief and PLEASE go somewhere else to buy your merchandise. PLEASE do not give this company or there crooked owner a penny!! Trust me I know and have lost my ass with this company and is taking me sometime trying to get back on my feet again!! There CROOKS!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your reviews and testimonials. I almost fell for this con artist, but doing a quick Google search proved that TDW was a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your reviews and testimonials. I almost fell for this con artist, but doing a quick Google search proved that TDW was a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WAS ABOUT TO ESTABLISH BUSINESS WITH THEM . THANK YOU FOR THE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was about to start buying from them until I read what happened to you. Thank you for posting this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have done business with these RIP OFFS before. I have bought a total of 5 truckloads and there CRAP!! Please do not fall for there BULLSHIT LINES!!! Stay away from this company or you will be visiting the dump!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!! They now owe me over $8500.00 in credit!! I told them to just send me one truckload then of there choice and pay for the shipping and there dumb ass owner ~~~ Raphael Shabtai~~~ tells his assc. to tell me I can only use $500 to $1000 at a time depending on the truckload!!! This DUMSHIT Raphael Shabtai thinks I am going to give him more fuckin money? REALLY?? What an asshole!! Stay away from this Company!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH The Discount Warehouse (TDW) Closeouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...how unfortunate, same here, i was abt to buy from them, but not aftr this, they speak well and fast but i felt something wasnt right with them, aftr reading this....no business with them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review, i was planning to buy a truck of merchandise from then and now i am scared of them! Do you know any other conpany that can be trusted to buy from them? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for that information I was thinking about placing an order. I just decided to try my luck on to see if anyone did any reviews on the company. Thank you guys so much! I'm just getting started anyone can lead me in the right direction of legitimate company that stand behind their product? Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Run and don't look back. These people are crooks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are mafia sitting in offices. Please be careful to do bussines with these thieves. They stole our money for nothing. I do not know who gave the license these white collar mafia. Be careful and warn everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete