Sunday, May 29, 2016

Paid $8000 and received 40 pallets of the Wrong Merchandise




The latest scam from TDW on Ripoff Report posted May 26th, 2016:

"I paid Diana $8000 for a Rite aid load of 15000 to 23000 HBA items (health and beauty )

When I recieved my load a week later I recieved a load of over 600 christmas trees and 400 BED PANS I immediatly contacted Diana who told me she would make it right and call me backin 30 minutes.

A week later I finaly got a hold of Maria who told me to rewrap all 40 pallets and they would pick it up when they ship what I paid for,then a week later they tell me I will not recieve what I paid for until they are able to sell the load they sent out.

I have been in constant contact with both Diana and Maria for a month now and can not get the load I paid for or a refund of my $8000.

The last contact I had with Diana she told me to get a lawyer.(hidden claus in thier contract if you want to SUE them you have to go to Florida and file suit agaist them)


I have saved all emails from these RIP OFFS..This is not the first time this company has done my buisness wrong this load was to make up for the last load they ripped me off on, I stongly recommend you DO NOT DO BUISNESS with this company."

Follow-Up on BBB:

They are straight liars they have cut all contact with me they will not respond to calls emails.I was told since I filed complaints against them that I qoute ( GET A LAWYER BECAUSE WE ARE SUEING YOU FOR SLANDER) and every since that call they refuse to talk or make it right for the $8000 worth of bed pans and xmas trees.as for them not knowing what gets loaded on trucks then why did they tell me I was buying 15000 to 23000 rite aid hbas.and instead they shipped 400 bedpans and 600 xmas trees well below 15000 items i paid for.This company is in Buisness to RIP people off.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this blog. I was thinking about purchasing from them until I saw all the negative reviews. While researching the owner I came across some interesting information that I thought I would share. The owner, Raphael Shabtai, has opened another business called "iVisit International". I thought it would be worth mentioning since he might be using it as another way to scam people if they've already caught on about TDW. You can find the business documents here:
    http://www.virtualspacesinternational.com/doc5501.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this information. I made a new post to warn others.

      Delete
  2. We are taking the opportunity to clarify that Mr. David (complaint above) has been a client from TDW since 2014, he has bought from that day to present 43 truckloads of merchandise, saying that, he has a lot of experience with this type of merchandise, knowing that not every load is the same, as we sell inventory in liquidation that may have defect, damages, incomplete, open boxes, etc. and all of this is explained to every client before agreeing on doing any businesses with us. we take pride of been over 29 years in business, unfortunately Mr. David didn't state in his complaint, for how long he's been dealing with Diana, she offered him solutions to this matter because we do appreciate our clients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You use the same excuse with every customer after you scam them. The customer was guaranteed a large shipment of Rite-Aid merchandise. The reason he trusted TDW is because on your website, you state:

      "We are not brokers: we own all the salvage and closeout merchandise that we offer to our clients."

      If you really own all the merchandise then that means you can see it before shipping it out. Instead he received 40 pallets of the WRONG merchandise. None of it had anything to do with what he ordered. When an honest company makes a mistake, they take responsibility for it. Not TDW because you blame the customer and make them responsible for your mistake. He was told he had to re-wrap the 40 pallets and that you had to resell it before he would receive what he originally ordered. I have never heard of a company that operates like that. You also threatened to sue him for slander if he files a complaint. That's the same threat the owner Raphael Shabtai said to me. TDW is a poor excuse for a company run by scammers.

      Delete
  3. I was also recently scammed by this company. They also did not send me the correct load and refused to send the correct stuff. I will be doing my best to warn people everywhere online. If you get Diana, you will get a master liar.. these people say the same fake lies every time and threaten their customers with lawsuits for slander if you tell what they did. Time to put this scam company out of business!

    ReplyDelete