Thursday, June 29, 2017

Two new real reviews: $21,000 and $2,500 in salvage



The first was posted in the comments of the "Over 100 New Videos" post:

Hello everyone, I was also a victim of these thieves, I received 20 trash cans literally for a cost of USD 21k, they are a white collar thief, they offer you many things that do not meet and in the end only give the explanation that each load is different. I do not recommend them
 

The staff of this company does not know the corporate values, its managers are liars, thieves, criminals, offer anything to dare to buy, and in the end they send you only garbage, product completely damaged and worthless for business. Be careful, you definitely should not do business with them.

The second was posted on BBB:

Was sold merchandise that was damaged and missing parts. Plus the value of the merchandise was not sold to me.
Invoice # XXXXX
Purchase date: 06-10-16
Assorted Carson Merchandise with Shipping
Included. Total invoice $2,500.00

I was told that the merchandise was of highest quality for customer returns. It arrived and was not worth $60) 90% was damaged and not quality to resale. I have been calling them off and on for months and they will not make this right. They have offered me a $100 discount on a pallet of another retailers merchandise. I will not spend one more dollar with them.
Desired Settlement
I would like to receive one pallet of high quality bedding merchandise from Kohls. They offered me this if I pay $595. I have this offer in an writing and saved. I would end this if they ship this to me. This is a fair offer to end this because I know they will not give me a cash refund. 

These reviews were identical to my experience with TDW along with hundreds of other past customers. TDW promises quality closeout merchandise and then ships out over 90% salvaged trash and then claims that "every load is different" and that the merchandise is shipped straight from the retailer so they aren't able to inspect it beforehand. This contradicts the information on their website that states "We are not brokers: we own all the salvage and closeout merchandise that we offer to our clients" but TDW has grown used to lying so they can't keep their story straight.

Detailed and honest reviews like these prove that all those recent positive reviews are fake. They've all been posted recently from Google/Youtube accounts with little to no activity. Almost all of them have only one review and their account was created right before they posted that one review for TDW. TDW only has two or three employees so customer satisfaction and their experience with the company shouldn't vary this greatly. Before these recent "positive" review posted within the last year, all of TDW reviews have been negative and shared the same experience. Even after all these positive reviews, there are still many customers that report being misled and receiving salvage when they were guaranteed quality closeout merchandise which proves not much has changed. This will continue until TDW is shutdown completely so they could no longer scam customers.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is so very helpful. I almost did business with TDW. I called and said I wanted to come to the location. I lost everything and have saved to open a new business. I can not afford to be scammed. So I was being diligent and doing my research. I was so excited, when I found the website. I called and I am glad I did. They are fast talkers and want to get you to commit and offer you deals that hopefully you won't refuse. I had to get off the phone, because I was so upset. I am not discouraged. I will keep looking until I locate the right company that sells overstocked, discontinued, closeout, etc items. STAY ENCOURAGED EVERYONE!!! If we help keep each other informed we will be ok. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE POSTED. I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so very helpful. I almost did business with TDW. I called and said I wanted to come to the location. I lost everything and have saved to open a new business. I can not afford to be scammed. So I was being diligent and doing my research. I was so excited, when I found the website. I called and I am glad I did. They are fast talkers and want to get you to commit and offer you deals that hopefully you won't refuse. I had to get off the phone, because I was so upset. I am not discouraged. I will keep looking until I locate the right company that sells overstocked, discontinued, closeout, etc items. STAY ENCOURAGED EVERYONE!!! If we help keep each other informed we will be ok. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE POSTED. I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete