Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Almost all 2019 and 2020 reviews so far have been negative!!


The same kinds of reviews you're used to hearing about TDW!

Google Reviews


(Translated by Google) Don't waste time or money. Are the worst. A year ago I bought them a palette of toys, my surprise everything was damaged I could not recover even half of my investment

(Original)
No pierdan tiempo ni dinero. Son lo peor. Hace un año les compré una paleta de juguetes , mi sorpresa todo venía dañado no pude recuperar ni siquiera la mitad de mi inversión

From the moment that I walked in they were asking many questions about me and my business and what I do, as If they were trying to profile me. When i asked for the price of a pallet they told me a number that was highly unbelievable for what it was. The employees must be making their own profit on these sales and hiking up the prices themselves. I feel like they profiled and discriminated against me. I will not be doing any business with this company in the future.

Purchased 7 Target pallets, was told 6 of these were 90% new items/shelf pulls and a small % of returns. This lot cost over 5k. What I recieved was mostly broken and returned items, several of them that didn't work or were missing crucial parts, and a few items that were new. Tons and tons of coffee pots and space heaters (I mean, really...how many of those can you sell for a profit???) I'm going to be pushing to make even 1/2 my investment back, will NEVER do business with these folks again!

EDIT: In response to you "trying to reach me", I have not had any calls or messages in response to this feedback. I know my info is on file, so you are welcome to contact me regarding this issue, but I doubt there is anything that can be done to "make it right". Your salespersons should not tell potential buyers that pallets are "90% shelf pulls with a little bit of returns" if you don't actually know what is in them. That is no different than false advertising. Very disappointing.


time customer I was buying for a client and it ended up in the worst experience ever for me. I made a large order for my client thinking that well ok 36 pallets of merchandise maybe I would be able to get at least 20 - 30 pallets that I would be able to turn a decent profit but was I ever wrong. The order was made from the company here in Sunrise Fl and I commend the lady for she gave me good customer but when the container got to Antigua in the Caribbean woe and behold all the stuff that was present was total garbage. The whole 36 pallets was such a lost that I was devastated for my customer in the islands. Upon contacted the company here in Sunrise all their response was oh you know what you were getting we will try to help the next around,really. For a first time buyer you would think they would have done something better than that to help rectify the situation but nothing, nothing at all. So please if you think about ordering a container dont waste your time or money because now my customer is in the hole for at least 25-30k. Smh

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! They don't even deserve the one star but I had to choose it to be able to leave this review. I was recently scammed out of $8390. They will lie to you, send you salvage merchandise and then try to blame the warehouse. I've been dealing with this nightmare since March 18, 2019. They refuse to make things right with me. They will try to offer you credit as a resolution.....DON'T DO IT! They are simply trying to get more of your money. This business is a SCAM!!
I would like to add to my review above.
Two days ago, the owner, Mr. Raphael Shabtai send me voice messages threatening me because I left negative reviews about his company. This is exactly what one of the messages said: "Stop harassing me on my F****** facebook, you B****. If you wanna F*** with me, I'll F*** with you and you'll be sorry that you ever F****** met me. So don't F****** harass me. You hear me?"
This ought to tell you a lot about this man and the business he runs.

The response by TDW is nothing more than someone sitting behind a keyboard trying to make the company sound reputable. ALL LIES!!!!!!!! It's a shame that Mr. Raphael Shabtai makes a living by scamming people. And as far as a $4000 credit...you forgot to mention that that credit would have to go towards an even more expensive load, in the $10,000+ range. Why? So that you can send me another load of junk (the same way you have done to others) and still make a profit off of me. I asked you to send me a $4000 load with my credit and you said "I can't do that". Why is that??? I'd love for everyone reading this to also read your response to that question.

Facebook Reviews

Courtney Marie Higgins

bought a truckload from this company ill be lucky to even make a $100 off of it! do not buy from these people.

Rosy Nuñez Santizo

Hello, to people who are looking to buy pallets of merchandise I do not recommend this company, they will lose their money. I bought in this company approximately three weeks ago and I was attended by a person named Eddy who guaranteed me the merchandise I deposited to the account of the company $ 1600 + the shipment. I trusted him, because a responsible person was heard, the palette arrived. but what arrived was garbage, incomplete and broken, which was fine, they were things of $ 10 and $ 5 apart that he offered me between 80 and 120 pieces, and what they sent me was 62 pieces + some useless small toys, I called Eddy to claim him , and he promised me that he was going to speak to his boss, I was waiting for his call for several days but he never called, I called him insistently until we could speak and he said that they were going to give me a credit of $ 400 for the next purchase, I thought of Do it to recover the money I lost, but I wrote to him and he no longer answered me.

Rick Irizarry

I would like to share my experience about this company and recommend that you do your own research before you do any type of business with TDW. On April 30 we reached out to them and spoke to their sales person and she was very friendly at first telling me how they have been in business for 35 years, how she works with liquidators around me. I explained that we were a small family owned company and wanted to try other liquidators to get merchandise. She explained how they get truck loads right out of the facility center directly to me and how successful they have been for years. I told her that I was interested in a furniture load or maybe a sporting good load but I had a budget. She pushed and pushed and messaged me over and over to "Break the Ice" and buy a load from them. I asked her about the furniture load and she offers me a load for $7750 delivered and expressed how she was giving me an extra great deal and how this load would have between "120-150" pieces. Once we received the load we counted the pieces and we received 98 pieces I called to see if there was a misunderstanding or if something was missing and at first her response was let me look into it and I will get back to you. I was like what happen to the pushy person who wanted to Break the Ice? now that there is an issue she seems to not respond so quickly. After days of going back and forth and her blaming the company who loaded the truck her solution to the problem was to offer a "CREDIT" for another truck. She said I can get you such a great deal please lets do business again and gave me two options a credit on a Sporting Goods Truckload of $1000 or $2000 on a big box retailer overstock out of Arkansas. so obviously I am going to take the larger credit we had already lost money on the first load. So we get a second truckload. it comes a day early and when I open it up it was full of 3 SkU's that were incomplete. Literally the entire truckload was patio tables box 2of2 , patio chairs of a different set box 1of 2 with missing legs and trampolines box 1of 2. I immediately called and I was told that she was in a meeting and that she would reach back to me. She then sent me a message saying check the entire load that I need to open the boxes and gave me a hard time about calling. since it was the end of the day for them we got no response back. I called the next morning and was told to give her 30 mins because she just walked in. So we sent pictures of the load and they first tell us that this was idiotic that it was loaded this way "again its the company who loaded it fault" they would look into it and see how we can resolve this. Then they get me in contact with the Shipping guy to try to be the diplomatic guy but why is shipping involved again where is the sales lady who was so quick to make a sale? She is the most rudest person I have ever spoken to. She speaks over you and tells you how ignorant you are because its not there fault and how me as the customer have no idea what I am speaking about. So Friday was a waste of a day back and forth with no solution just excuses. Then Monday it was a back and forth with this rude sale person yelling at me and even saying that I call to CRY about my load. Are you serious? I then provided what I thought would be a simple solution but they refused to refund anything or make it right. For them the solution was to give me another credit on a different truck load. Who can do business with a company like this. That nice sales person who wanted to break the ice is just a con who wants to break the bank and then when there is an issue its everyone else fault and she goes on a screaming match over the phone with you. So beware if your a customer and there is a problem with your load because it will be your fault. its sad to have to come to this but I hope we can share our experience with other small business and prepare them for the bad business they are going to receive. I will continue to share this story with everyone to ensure that others don't fall into her trap. I have entire conversation as proof of this issue if anyone needs it

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic bbut I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had
    problems with hackers and I'm looking at optionjs
    for another platform. I would be great if you could point
    mee in the direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be very careful of this company they promise you and underdeliver. First they send you photos of what you will get, then they give you an estimation of the value you will receive, in my case between 170k and 250 k retail value. When the container arrives and you question them on where the stuff are in the photos they say that is what might be in the container as per previous client shipments. When you question them like in my case, where I only received 40% of the value they promised, again they turn around and say they cant make estimations, but that is what other clients told them. Now you decided for yourself if you want to do business with a company like

    ReplyDelete