Saturday, July 20, 2019

Almost $40,000 lost with TDW in only one week!




By Angelica Montes:

First time I talked to Diana over the phone I explained to her that we are a new buisness and all we needed was to fill the shealves with merchandise. We let her know exactly what we wanted and needed as a new buisness, we were supposed to get a truckload of general merchandise but instead when the truckload came it was nothing but house wear, on top of it all 90% was damaged, broken or missing parts. Yes, I understand that is part of the buisness but come on seriously over priced for what it is really worth not to mention most of what came was Easter home decor, Christmas trees and other holiday home decor. The only decent things where pots and pans and some furniture. Pots/pans furniture and holiday home decor? Thats not the kind of general merchandise we were looking for. Really Diana ? Not to mention how you said Kohls is one of the cleanest. That is a lie. A lot could have been saved but whoever packs the loads throws delicate glass /wood small decor in the boxes then throws large furniture and iron skillets on top breaking and damaging just about everything. That truckload seriously didnt give us a chance to even a decent start. Now we are stuck with junk. 9,600 is a huge investment to loose as a starting business. The way I see it, is maybe they dont give a damn about new buisnesses. They already have a line of clientele so why not just sell the junk loads to first time buyers huh. Diana was extremely misleading. At first we wanted Walmart but she insisted on not selling because of "Christmas trees" that come along with the truckload yet with kohls we got about 7 pallets of them. It's hard to understand why she would do that to us. Anyways I didnt want to leave a bad review I was hoping to leave a good one but what's done is done. Now my family and I will have to start over. It took us years to save that kind of money not like that matters to these people. I will be posting pictures and a YouTube video to show everyone the risks of doing business with these kind of companies...

By Eustace Raymond:
 
time customer I was buying for a client and it ended up in the worst experience ever for me. I made a large order for my client thinking that well ok 36 pallets of merchandise maybe I would be able to get at least 20 - 30 pallets that I would be able to turn a decent profit but was I ever wrong. The order was made from the company here in Sunrise Fl and I commend the lady for she gave me good customer but when the container got to Antigua in the Caribbean woe and behold all the stuff that was present was total garbage. The whole 36 pallets was such a lost that I was devastated for my customer in the islands. Upon contacted the company here in Sunrise all their response was oh you know what you were getting we will try to help the next around,really. For a first time buyer you would think they would have done something better than that to help rectify the situation but nothing, nothing at all. So please if you think about ordering a container dont waste your time or money because now my customer is in the hole for at least 25-30k. Smh

1 comment: